Featured lodging: Mike's Beach Resort
Oyster shells dot the beach, and moss hangs thick in the towering cedars at Mike’s Beach Resort in Hoodsport. This family-run resort was built by Mike’s grandfather in 1915 after the sweeping views, placid waters, and old-growth forest moved him to share it with his future family. Today, Mike and Iliana welcome visitors from across the country with amenities like full kitchens, group rooms, and a shellfish farm just out the front door.
Down the road from Mike's Beach Resort
- Dive Bar - Eagle Creek Saloon - 8 min.
- Walk in the Woods - Lower Lena Lake - 20 min.
- Convenience Store - Eldon Store/Chevron Station - 2 min.
- Selfie Spot - Hamma Hamma Falls - 30 min.
- Coffee and Snacks - Hoodsport Coffee - 15 min.
Book in November, and get 15% off of your room price
Reference WILD SIDE OF WASHINGTON at time of booking to receive the discount.