The holidays are just around the corner and Downtown Shelton knows just how to kick off the season with the HOLIDAY MAGIC event!
Shelton Downtown Merchants and the Kristmas Town Kiwanis invite you to celebrate in Christmas Town USA with FREE Holiday merriment and family activities!
FRIDAY December 7:
• Game Card 12:00 PM to 8:00 PM — pick up your game card downtown and complete it to win amazing prizes!
• “Arthur Christmas” Holiday Movie at the Shelton Cinema, free with two non-perishable food items. 4:15 PM
• Food & Activities in Evergreen Square 5:00 PM - 8:00 PM
• Tree lighting at the Post Office Park - 6:00 PM with Carols & Choirs — over 250 school children, and a holiday skit. Santa and Mrs. Claus will also be there to visit with! PUD#3 has pulled all the stops this year and has a brilliant surprise for the community… don’t miss the moment when all the Christmas lights go on!
• Bonfires, marshmallow roasting, and Kiddie Train rides on Railroad Ave, following the tree lighting at 6:00 PM.
SATURDAY December 8:
CHRISTMASTOWN, USA CELEBRATION 12-4:00 PM
First and Mill Street at Toziers Ace Hardware — Celebrate the giant 32’ Santa with live music, caroling and free craft activities for the kids! Check out the giant Santa, a professional photographer will be onsite to help with family Christmas cards if you haven’t checked that off your list! Hungry? Xinh Dwelley will be serving up some yummy food!
CHRISTMAS PARADE - 5:00 PM
Head over to Railroad Avenue for a spectacular holiday lighted parade with over 50 floats! Sponsored by Little Creek Casino and Resort and Peninsula Bank and hosted by the Kristmas Town Kiwanis, this holiday tradition is one to be cherished by the whole family!